Saturday, March 17, 2012

A different take on Orientation - The Blank Slate

The Blank Slate

Thank goodness for artificial intelligence.
That's right - art- I-ficial, my art,
In using my PC to deny the existence
Of my history.

You may say, ' for what purpose'?
It's a hidden agenda of course, and
A game thats quite complicated.

Even I have phobic disturbances
Working it out.
Not wanting to be ever hurt,
Placing myself in a physical
Space where you can't touch me.

And yet, there is a desire to love
And be loved, to touch and to link.
And I find myself wondering...
What's the secondary gain?
Maybe an influence of kin fitness, or a selfish opportunity to capture your projections instead!

Indeed. So, What has Blame Slate got to do with all of this?

(c) 3.2012

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home