Friday, July 05, 2013

Meeting An Author

It seems like it was March 2012 that I last accessed my blog. What have I been doing? I suppose spending time thinking about, 'what am I doing, or what do I intend to do'?  We can spend too much time thinking and the thing that we really want to do like 'writing' is not happening.  Although I have been busy with private client work and surgeries in Wimpole Street.

It was a good job I met Jackie Holder last night at a coaching meeting in Euston to remind me of my inner voice. When I think of all that lovely writing I was doing in 2009, I find myself wondering about keeping something safe, maybe it's keeping myself safe.  Safe from what?  Now that can be a bit of a bomb when I think of my journey of life.

I've visited my blog today because I have something to say about writing, and maybe there is a will inside of me that wants to know how my main childhood toy of writing is today.


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home