Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Best 2011

Yes, I am still visiting the Freud Museum to complete part of the programme for my professional development for the year.  But, how could I not 'cream the year off' by doing my Masters in Coaching?  This morning as I listen to my coaching cd's to get myself 'into gear' for a fantastic November of Conversational Change and a deeper understanding of the Personality Matrix here I go again, preparing myself for 2011, ever pushing myself beyond limiting beliefs.

I must not forget the need to stay healthy though and took care of that with Mental Health First Aid Training recently (MHFA).  What I really got out of that training was recognising the impact of mental health in a person's entire history and extended family in terms of relationships, stigma, lack of awareness of types of disorders, where and how to get help and how things are changing in the community towards getting help and support to promote wellbeing.  Now as a MHFA I am even further enabled to Assess, Listen, Give reassurace by information, Encourage clients to get professional help and Encourage client to create self-help strategies (ALGEE).

http://www.mhfaengland.co.uk/


Courtesy: Patricia Deegan 1988

Recovery From Mental Disorder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhK-7DkWaKE




But as I sit here tapping away I feel inclined to say to all you lovely readers:

"Today as you move towards 2011, will you let go of all the things that have limited you this year, yes, all the things that were objects blocking you to achieve that feeling of feeling refined inside, progressive and creative.  When you realise that you were once feeling that the situation was impossible and now you sense plausibility of taking yourself beyond these blocks and doing the things that you know you really can do, doesn’t it feel good.  That’s right.  No more excuses and no more reasons now, to change the power within, not to get away from, only to go back, but to move towards a new year of an even more beautiful you, like you have never known yourself before; calm focussed, directed towards your goals and achieving them, because you can, can’t you."
(c) Jennifer Hooper 2010


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home